1. The government has banned the use of firearms.
|a) Present Perfect Active||c) Present Simple Passive|
|b) Present Perfect Progressive||d) Past Perfect Passive|
2. The investigation came to the conclusion that the man had drowned.
|a) Present Progressive Active||c) Past Perfect Passive|
|b) Past Perfect Active||d) Past Progressive Passive|
3. By the time I qualify, I will have been studying law for six years.
|a) Present Perfect Active||c) Future Perfect Progressive|
|b) Present Progressive Passive||d) Future Perfect Passive|
4. She gave a description of the car that had been stolen.
|a) Past Simple Passive||c) Past Perfect Progressive|
|b) Past Perfect Active||d) Past Perfect Passive|
5. Was Ann working there when that big robbery took place?
|a) Past Simple Active||c) Past Progressive Passive|
|b) Past Progressive Active||d) Present Progressive Active|
6. The talks are being held at the present moment.
|a) Present Perfect Progressive||c) Present Progressive Active|
|b) Present Simple Passive||d) Present Progressive Passive|
II. Выберите глагол-сказуемое.
1. The police searched the area where the suspect … before.
|a) has been seen||c) had been seen|
|b) had seen||d) was being seen|
2. By the time he was 35, he …already …a Cabinet minister.
|a) had … become||c) has … become|
|b) have … become||d) was … becoming|
3. When she arrived, the defendant … by the prosecuting counsel.
|a) were cross-examined||c) was cross-examined|
|b) was being cross-examined||d) had been cross-examined|
4. The committee … the bill since Monday.
|a) was discussing||c) has been discussing|
|b) is discussing||d) had discussed|
5. By next month we … paying for the car.
|a) will be finishing||c) will have been finishing|
|b) will finish||d) will have finished|
6. The agreement … in the presence of two witnesses at the moment.
|a) is being drawn up||c) has drawn up|
|b) is drawing up||d) has been drawn up|
7. I … never … any affairs with a man called Smith.
|a) had … had||c) has … had|
|b) did … have||d) have … had|
III. Найдите предложения, в которых нет грамматической ошиб-